Please use this form for general inquiries.
Submissions are currently OPEN for full-length manuscripts! We’re open 1-30 November 2022.
See below for submission guidelines:
- 60-80(ish) pages – this is a rough guideline, it’s okay if manuscripts are a little longer or shorter, but this is the general length to keep in mind. Typed single-space (unless the poems are meant to be presented using nonstandard spacing). One poem per page.
- Include on the title page: author name, address, and email address.
- Include a table of contents and any acknowledgments.
- Individual poems may have been previously published in journals, but the collection must not have been previously published (including self-publications and e-books).
- Manuscripts must be of original poetry, in English, by one poet. Translations are not eligible.
- Open to U.S. residents only.
- Simultaneous submissions are fine, please notify us ASAP if your manuscript is accepted elsewhere.
- Multiple submissions are allowed but each requires a $10 submission fee.
- $10 submission fee, payable via PayPal. Please use our form to upload your manuscript. You will be redirected to Paypal to complete your submission process upon clicking “Submit.”
- We are not interested in gratuitous sex or violence. Also, no racism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, or xenophobia.
- Payment: $500 upon publication (in lieu of royalties) via PayPal, as well as 50 author copies. (Additional copies available for purchase at discount.)
- Submissions that do not adhere to the guidelines will be deleted unread.
Please fill the form below to send us your manuscript. You will be redirected to Paypal after you press “Submit.”